Saturday 17 December 2011

who would be the perfect actor...

I feel that the film I plan on creating is similar to that of the genre of 'Pearl Harbour'. I guess this is the film that actually inspired me for my own. I really like 'Pearl Harbour' and think that it is a brilliant film which portrays the events of the war in a good emotional way.
As 'Pearl Harbour' is set in the same times as the film I am creating an opening sequence to, I can use 'Pearl Harbour' to help me.
'Pearl Harbour' falls into the genres Action, Drama and Romance. I think that the development of my film after the opening sequence can fit into these genres.
Ideally, I would love Kate Beckinsale to play the role of Marie as the character she plays is exactly as i envision Marie. She has the long, dark brown curly hair and the red lips. She is a typical leading role woman that would be in the film as she is very attractive. I also think that she played the role really well and I believe that if she were in my film she would be able to bring a lot of emotion into it.

Seeing as I unfortunately can't use Kate Beckinsale in my opening sequence i will try to find someone who looks similar to her. Perhaps with the main features such as dark brown hair. I will definitely find an actress who is in their 20's so that it looks much more realistic than using someone my age such as one of my friends. I can use my sister if she is willing to be in it as she is 27 and has dark brown curly hair or I could perhaps ask one of her friends if she doesn't want to.





This image really captures the emotion between
 the two characters and I think that Kate
 Beckinsale plays the role really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment