Thursday 29 December 2011

Finished Production Company Logo!

This is my completed production company logo. It is a little different to how I wanted it to be. Instead of the butterfly landing on the dot of the first 'I' I decided to make it land on the top of the 'A' as this was more central and looked better. I found it quite difficult to do but found a tutorial to help me. However there were some aspects of the tutorial that I couldn't get to work so I had a play around with things until it looked right. For example, with the angles of the wings the tutorial gave me made the butterfly seem as if it was spinning rather than flapping its wings. so, instead of making them meet all the way I reduced the angle which made it look as if it was actually flapping its wings. I originally wanted the colour scheme to be black and white with a black and white butterfly but I realised that if I did that the butterfly would merge in with the background and look rediculous so I changed my mind and went for a baby blue colour instead. This could perhaps represent the sky and freedom or maybe a blue mood which may hint at what the films are like. Overall, I am really happy with my production logo and I am quite pleased that I actually managed to get it to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment