Thursday 29 December 2011

Filming

Today I did number 2 of the storyboard. I filmed the postcards, pictures and letters that were on the table doing a panning shot with a zoom into a picture at the end. It was quite difficult to get the camera up high enough to get a birds-eye view of the photos even with the camera extended as high as it would go. So, I stood on a chair but made sure that the camera was level using the level bubble on the side. It took a few takes to get a good enough shot which I narrowed down to 2 different ones. The first shot pans more slowly across the table whereas the second goes much faster and zooms just at the end. This is so that if I need to fill a long gap in my clip, I will have a long enough shot to do that because it's always better to have too much footage than not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment