Friday 23 December 2011

Starting to Film!!

Even though I haven't found anyone to play the woman 'Marie' in my opening sequence, I thought that during the Christmas holidays I could film the parts that don't include the woman in them to get them out of the way whilst I have time and before my exams in January so, today I started to film the very first part of my opening sequence. After rearranging the furniture in the house to make sure nothing else was in shot, I managed to get 3 shots of the picture of the soldier zooming in and zooming out ensuring that I left enough time before and after the clip to use when I edit. Even though there was noise in the background, this doesn't matter as you can edit it out during the editing stage. Next, I will do the panning shot of all the old postcards, letters and pictures covering the table making sure that there isn't anything that shouldn't be in the shot in view.

No comments:

Post a Comment