Tuesday 29 November 2011

My Production Company Logo

I thought of a logo and name that I would like to use as my production company logo. My idea is:

a Papillon Production film

On the dot of the first 'I' i want to have an animated butterfly that flies from off screen onto the screen and stops at the top of the 'I'.

I originally was going to use an image of a butterfly that I found on the Internet and cut the different sections out ( right wing, left wing and body) for the animation but i found it quite difficult to do this on after effects so decided to draw my own butterfly on there instead. In addition, the image i planned on using may have had copyright on it and i wouldn't have been able to use it whereas if i draw my own I won't have this problem.

I chose to use a butterfly as my logo and company name because it perhaps gives the impression that my company is a free less mainstream company that doesn't produce huge glamorous Hollywood type films. In addition i really like butterflies and think that they are really pretty and it may create a false sense of security compared to the film I currently plan on creating a 2 minute opening for.

An uploaded version of my complete animated production company logo will be uploaded asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment