Thursday 19 January 2012

what I plan to do...

The deadline is in a few weeks time and I still have some filming to do...

Firstly i have decided that because my original footage of the letter scene was absolutely awful, i need to redo it. I plan on getting my nan to write the letter this coming weekend as she had old fashioned curly handwriting which will make it look much more realistic. I can then film the letter myself with an over the shoulder shot where i wouldn't necessarily have to have the actress because you wouldn't be able to see her apart from her hands. This means that i could practically use anyone. So this could be filmed during the week sometime.

I found two pieces of music that may fit into the opening scene of my film. I haven't yet decided which one to use because I'm not sure which one will fit in with the mood and tone of the film without hearing and seeing them both together because i want to make sure that it creates the right ambiance for the audience. The music i have found is by Yann Tiersen. I found it on YouTube after hours of trawling through song after song to find some reasonably appropriate ones. Tonight I plan on emailing him to see if it would be okay to use his music in my production. If not...then I'll have to find some more.

I still need to film the part with the wood chopper and I will hopefully sort some costume out this weekend in order to be able to film next weekend. I have an actor who volunteered to be the wood chopper. All i need to find are some lace up work boots and perhaps some cord trousers. Unless i can get away with doing a shot where you can't see the trousers.. other than that I don't want to show the whole of the wood chopper this early on in the film. One last bit of filming i have left to do is where the baby is left in the shelter. I planned on going to Fritton woods to film this part as I went there once and found a shelter that someone had made which would have been perfect. However i am unable to get there to do any filming and in addition i am not entirely sure that i would be able to find the place again. so instead i plan on building my own little shelter in the woods behind my sisters house which i have been using for most of my production work. I plan on doing this at the weekend so that it is ready to film next weekend so that i am all finished with filming.

Then all i have to do is upload everything onto the computer and complete editing it all together making sure that i focus on the titles and creating some sort of suspense among the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment