Friday 20 January 2012

Shooting Timetable Re-visited



Date to film
What to film
Comments
Christmas holidays
17th December- 4th January

(actress unavailable)
·         Panning shot of the soldier
·         Shot of all the postcards and letters on the table
·         The opening shot of the trees
·         The point of view shot of Marie running
·         Fortunately I managed to get everything I planned to get filmed all filmed in this time window.
Sunday 8th January

(actress available)
·         Marie reading the letter
·         Marie walking into the woods with the baby
·         Marie walking out of the woods without the baby
·         Marie running away
·         I managed to get all of this filmed in the time I had planned although I am unhappy with the letter scene.
Wednesday 25th January
·         Re Film the Letter scene
·         I plan to redo the letter scene as I am unhappy with it at the moment
Sunday 29th January
·         Film chopping wood
·         Wood Chopper running
·         The axe
·         Baby left in woods
·         I plan to film all of this on this Sunday. However if I don’t manage to get any/all of it filmed I will film next Sunday.
( If unable to film on Sunday 29th film)
Sunday 5th January

See above.
·         This is some contingency time in case I don’t get all the filming done before this.

No comments:

Post a Comment